We are very excited to welcome delegates from all around the world to the second edition of CologneMUN! This also means that, if you are not from a EU member state, you may need a visa to be able to visit Germany. Therefore, before you register for CologneMUN, please make sure that you have carefully read and understood our visa policy.
- Invitation Letters: Once your application has been approved, the Secretary-General will provide you with an invitation letter upon request. Invitation letters will only be provided to prospective delegates who have completed their registration process and paid their fees in full. It is your own responsibility to apply for a visa sufficiently early.
- Refunds: The Association will not refund your already paid fee if you fail to obtain a visa.
If you would like us to provide you with an invitation letter, once you have completed your payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject title: “Visa Application: *your name*”
- Your contact details, including email, phone and home address
- A scanned copy of your passport photo page, including your full name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality and passport number
- A letter from your university/college confirming your enrolment (no older than three months)
The Association will contact your university/college to confirm your enrolment status. If the required documents are illegible or incomplete, you will not be issued an invitation letter.
Please note that the embassy may require you to provide proof of accomodation. We are happy to assist you in finding accomodation, however, we cannot arrange it for you. Also, we will not be providing copies of a Secretariat member’s passport. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.